Paris Hilton in Manila, So What!

Sunday, August 14, 2011 |


PARIS HILTON IN MANILA. American heiress and media personality Paris Hilton is mobbed by the media and fans as she is escorted to her limousine shortly upon arrival at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Manila, Philippines late Sunday Aug.14, 2011. Ms. Hilton is in Manila to meet with her friend, Filipino boxing champion Manny Pacquiao and his wife Jinkee as well as inaugurate her Paris Hilton boutique and promote a beach resort. (AP Photo/Bullit Marquez)

Source:www.inquirer.net(Under lifestyle)

My Personal Opinion:
I just read in the news Paris already lost 2 i-pods during her press interviews in Manila. That's not hot,...that's sad. And today is just her first day, so she has 4 more days to survive the 'fast gunslingers' in the country. I bet she's going lose some more of her gadgets before her stay is over. Thank goodness, she doesn't have to worry about losing her virginity anymore. She lost that one freakin' long time ago. Maybe she needs to ask PNoy to give her protection. No, I'm not talking about rubbers, of course. I'm referring about security, like how the nuns protect the whistleblowers, like Lozada, Rabusa, etc.,.Well, welcome to Pinas, Paris. 

By: Jelika Manlongat


No comments:

Post a Comment